DHTT Accredited Crystal Therapy Diploma
DHTT Crystal Therapy Diploma (CHP/ACHO Accredited)
The Crystal Therapy Professional Diploma comprises three stages with a break between each stage providing the student the opportunity to complete written assessment and case studies etc before progressing to the next stage. Successful completion of all three stages including written assessment, practical assessment, case studies is a requirement before the Diploma can be awarded.
Students are eligible for free student insurance whilst they are studying this course.
- This level is an introductory level, which is suitable for complete beginners or for existing therapists to enhance their skillset.
- There are no pre-requisites for studying this level.
- The course will either be taught as six one-day workshops or twelve 3-hour evening classes
- Can be attended for personal interest only i.e. case studies, assessment exercises etc. are not required
This level continues from Stage 1 and pre-requisites include:
- Completion of an appropriate A&P course (which is included as an additional home-study module for Stage 1);
- 15 treatment case studies
- Completion of the Stage 1 assessment questions
This level continues from the Stage 2 and pre-requisites include completion of:
- A further 15 treatment case studies
- The Stage 2 Assessment questions
- The Health & Safety online assessment